Thursday we started off waxing the bottom of the bisqued tiles Ann had unloaded from the kiln yesterday, after which I spent the majority of the time rolling slabs and cutting all the tiles for the first section of the fireplace. The tile cutting went much faster than I thought, so I'm going to have to get working on the design for the rest of the fireplace. Tonight I'll be finishing up the detail work on the hand cut tiles (flowers and leaves) so they can start drying. It's coming along pretty well so far! I glazed a few tiles before I left today which we'll be decorating tomorrow. And, as a warm up for the decorating, we spent a little time out in the garden today watercoloring...a little sun is always nice!